Thursday, May 28, 2009

What we Like/ What we Don't


I sometimes think my boys would make great toy testers. It only takes them a few hours to find out how well a toy is built. I am planning to introduce a regular segment on things we like and things we broke, (or thing that were a flop).


My first toy on this list would be the Crayola Rainbow Rake. It was about $10 from Wal Mart. I resisted the purchase because I had bought a knockoff from the Dollar Store last year. The knock off broke the same day we bought it. I didn't want to pay $9 additional dollars for the same result.


Here we are, a few weeks later and Crayola is still drawing rainbows. What fun. The boys are having a great time with it. In short, don't waist your time with the knock off, buy Crayola.


The same day we bought Crayola Super Brush. It is like a giant paint brush for Chalk paint. (It is also pictured above.) I am not crazy about chalk paint because it is messy. It tends to splatter and spill, which means more laundry for me. The brush is sturdy, but the boys don't play with it as much as the rake.


Hope you like the new segment. I am currently trying out a wrinkle cream, and with birthdays coming soon we will have new toys in the house. We use products everyday, no telling what will come up in this segment.
This is probably a good time to mention that I am not on the Crayola payroll (or any other payroll at the moment). I am not receiving any payment for my opinions. When I do I will let you know, because that would be cool. :-)
Just one more note about "things we like and things we don't". They may appear inside other articles. If this is something you are looking for you might check in the *key words* or *labels* at the bottom of the side bar to find more. Thanks for checking in today....looking forward to next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment