Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a colorful world

I guess we will be testing just how washable, Crayola's washable markers are. We started our journal project today. Nicholas and Donald were drawing pictures of the snake we found in the garden. Nicholas featured the snake and me with a scared look on my face. Donald showed lots of tracks back and forth where Daddy was driving his skid steer. The project was going well, I steeped away to change over the laundry. While I was gone a marker fight broke out.

The shirt needs a wash, the boys need a bath, and we need a lesson in marker etiquette. What is it they say about good intentions? :-) ugg

____________________________________________________________________

It could have been worse......cleaned up ok.

Crayola washable markers make the "products we like" catagory.

No comments:

Post a Comment