Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time Will Tell...


This could be a huge flop or a treasured keepsake. I am hoping for treasured keepsake. I bought a Primary Journal for each of my boys. John is 8, Nicholas is 5 going on 6, and Donald is 3. I thought they could write/draw about their days during the summer. Summer time is busy and these three can find adventure around every corner. Not to mention we have a huge trip to the beach planned. I am hoping that they take to this. I love to write and I want them to share in that joy. I'll let you know how this goes. Wish me luck. Who knows, maybe they will have a featured article on the blog. That would be fun. :)

1 comment:

  1. I do wish you luck! And congrats on your new blog too! ☺ ☺ ☺

    By-the-by, when I used to homeschool, I did the same thing with my girls and they actually used their journals for quite a few years. I had to buy them replacements as I recall, so here's hoping!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete