Friday, July 24, 2009

Follow ME :)

My humble blog has an official follower. Hurrah! and Welcome! I have spent a good part of the morning trying to find out what that means to follow a blog. What are the perks? How did you do that? Neat profile - I want one too:) .

You got me started on something new. I wanted to show my support for the blogs I like, so I added them to my list of blogs I like to follow. Curious how that looked on the other end I took a peak at their followers. For some reason I only show up as B.B. with no picture or cute bio to go with it. Do I look like a stalker among all the friendly faces on their list? I'm trying to fix that with no luck yet.

I have to admit I am a real novice at this. I signed up on face book, and it still remains a great mystery. A friend sent me a strawberry daiquiri. I didn't know what to do... I wanted to send her a toast, but I was lost. On days like these, I feel like I am standing in the Library of Congress, but am illiterate. There are wonderful resources and things waiting to be discovered on this net, but I can't seem to grasp them. With a little push from my more swavy friends I'll get by. I'll keep working at it.

What I want to say is ... Welcome to the blog, and thank you for showing me something new. And to Heather from face book "CHEERS!"

1 comment:

  1. "standing in the Library of Congress" - that's how most of us feel. Wow, can I relate. Hang in there. You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete